We offer a full service alterations department for our customers. You will experience a quiet, peaceful and stress free fitting appointment. Our professional tailors have many years of experience in their craft and offer you amazing custom alterations. Furthermore, they offer a commitment to excellence. Finally, the fit will make you want to wear your wedding dress right out of the store!
Addy is our full time in house staff tailor with over 40 years of experience in the business. Also, Addy is a skilled pattern maker and loves custom design work. Addy has is fluent in Spanish. She is great at communicating with the bride and listens carefully to the bride’s wishes, advising the bride on her best options for the perfect fit, and she performs the work skillfully. Finally, she is always learning new and different techniques to bring to each fitting, making every bride feel like the only bride!
Annett is our main outside tailor. She meets you for your appointment and fits you here at The Bridal Gallery where we supervise the fittings. Annett has been with The Bridal Gallery since the beginning and offers fast, efficient work you will appreciate. Most noteworthy, Annett is a skilled pattern maker and her knowledge of bridal makes the appointment seamless and smooth.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN ALTERATIONS
- Alterations are taken by appointment only – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Expect a minimum of two appointments, a first and a final fit (custom work will usually require more)
- Payment is expected at the first pinning appointment
- Any questions about your dress should be addressed during this first pinning
- You should be prepared with your shoes and undergarments when you arrive
- If you are more than ten minutes late to your appointment, you will most likely be rescheduled
- Appointments are conducted downstairs. We will happily accommodate you or your guest should they be unable to use the stairs. Prior notice is appreciated.
- You are only allowed 2 people in addition to yourself in this area
- No children are allowed in this area due to insurance liabilities
- Food and drinks are not allowed