We offer a full service alterations department for our customers. Therefore, this section is a separate department for our customers to enjoy a quiet, peaceful and stress free fitting experience. Also our tailors have many years of experience in their craft and offer you a great experience, Furthermore, they offer a superb fit and a commitment to excellence. Finally, the fit will make you want to wear your wedding dress right out of the store!
Addy is our full time in house staff tailor with over 40 years of experience in the business. Also, Addy is a skilled pattern maker and loves custom design work. Another important skill Addy has is being fluent in Spanish. Furthermore, she is great at communicating with the bride and listens carefully to the bride’s wishes. As a result Addy advises the bride on her best options for the perfect fit, and performs the work skillfully. Finally, she is always learning new and different techniques to bring to each fitting, making every bride feel like the only bride!
Annett is our main outside tailor. She meets you for your appointment and fits you here at The Bridal Gallery where we supervise the fittings. Also Annett has been with The Bridal Gallery more than ten years and offers fast, efficient work you will appreciate. Most noteworthy, Annett is a skilled pattern maker and her knowledge of bridal makes the appointment seamless and smooth. As a result, Annett accomplishes all aspects of the alterations with ease, from bustles and hems, to full sleeve buildups.
These two fabulous ladies are assisted by several other tailors that we use during the busiest part of the season. So this help ease the load and accommodate all of our brides.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN ALTERATIONS
- Alterations are taken by appointment only – Tuesday, Wednesday, Fridays
- Expect a minimum of two appointments, a first and a final fit
- Payment is expected at the first pinning appointment
- Any questions about your dress should be addressed during this first pinning
- You should be prepared with your shoes and undergarments when you arrive
- If you are more than ten minutes late to your appointment, you will most likely be rescheduled
- Appointments are conducted downstairs so prior arrangements must be made should you or your guest not be able to walk up/down stairs.
- Only allow 2 people plus the person being fitted in this area
- No children are allowed in this area
- Food and drinks are not allowed