What To Expect…
Your appointment is set… WHAT NOW?!
Good to know:
- For your appointment you should plan on approximately an hour and a half the first time you visit!
- Your consultant will work with you one-on-one during your journey.
- We provide you with a strapless bra and slip upon request. We also have shoes available for you to try on with the gowns.
May we suggest:
- Limit your entourage to just a handful or less – too many opinions can make your dress decision difficult. If there are people that are unable to join you that day, consider scheduling a “finishing touches” appointment to let them help you choose the veil and accessories!
- We love kids but they often become restless and bored in the store so it may be a good idea to make other arrangements for your little ones!
- Have a good breakfast or lunch prior to the appointment! It’s a long time to be standing in gowns and it’s easy to become tired. We ask that you do not bring food or drink into the store, but water is fine!