What To Expect…
Your appointment is set… WHAT NOW?!
Good to know:
- For your appointment you should plan on spending approximately an hour and a half with us.
- Your consultant will work with you one on one during your entire journey.
- We provide you with a strapless bra and slip upon request. We also have shoes available for you to try on with the gowns. We ask that you wear the proper underwear during your consultation for sanitary reasons.
May we suggest:
- Limit your entourage to just a handful or less – too many opinions can make your dress decision difficult. If there are people that are unable to join you that day, consider scheduling a “finishing touches” appointment to let them help you choose the veil and accessories!
- We love kids but they often become restless and bored in the store so it may be a good idea to make other arrangements for your little ones!
- Have a good breakfast or lunch prior to the appointment! It’s a long time to be standing in gowns and it’s easy to become tired. We ask that you do not bring food or drink into the store, but water is fine!